Autoscopy

               
For my Autoscopy project, I decided to alter a picture of me at the Tampa Bay Lightning celebration. One thing that I never knew about myself was how big of a fan I am for this team once we won the championship. To express my fandom, I edited face paint on my face with an adjustment layer and playing with the opacity. I also wanted to make the photo more dramatic by adding a storm of lightning and rain.  Followed by a picture of the stanley cup in the clouds. I also wanted to add fans from a game and place them in all the empty seats to enhance the photo. 


Overall, I found this project to be fun and creative. It helped me gain a better understanding of layers and adjustment layers in Adobe Photoshop. 

Estimated Time: 1 1/2 Hours 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

Somewhere

Pre Somewhere