Somewhere

 



    For this project, I had to photoshop myself into a scene of movie. I chose Home Alone and picked the scene where Kevin ask for help from Donald Trump. I added myself into the frame to make it look like I'm trying to help him by keeping him away from him. 

This project involved masking, working with adjustment layers and acting out an image to execute the photoshop. I took the image of me at work, and had my coworker act out as the boy so I could cut out my body and hand to add to the movie scene. After adding myself in, I adjusted the Hue/Saturation to make my skin tone match. 

I found this project to be easy and fun. It took me under an hour to create my scene. Below you can find my original images. 




Comments

  1. Tyler, this is one of my favorite projects i've seen! It's such a funny yet sadly true message behind it, but it also looks great aesthetically. The hue and saturation of you look matched perfectly to the rest of the scene. Nice work and i'm sure Kevin would've thanked you later lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler! I absolutely love your final project. This scene is the best out there, such a legendary movie. I love how your idea is to warn Kevin to get away from Trump. Everything just makes sense in this image. You should be really proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait I love this. I was literally laughing when I heard your idea. You did a great job with the lighting fixes and your dedication to getting the right pose is admirable as well. This makes me happy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great movie choice Tyler. You did a really good job of positioning yourself in the photo. It looks as if you are really in the film. Your scene was perfectly picked out and I think your message was conveyed to the audience well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler -- Solid movie choice I love the idea. You did a great job at correcting the lighting. You also did a good job at posing in the photo you took because you had to make sure you had the right hand placement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

Pre Somewhere