Pre Somewhere



I believe that this image would be hard to photoshop myself in because of  the light beams and city lights that look like they would be hard to match with. Plus there is an illusion of speed going on that I believe I would mess up.


This gives me an idea that I want to make a project from a movie scene and flip it around to make it funny. There are many parodies created but this one seems to be the best. The irony in this photo is that Trump is photoshopped as Godzilla and is destroying the county. 




This image made me laugh because the editor added in an actually ass instead of photoshopping the girls butt. He wasn't wrong though and technically did what she told. 



I found this illusion to be cool because it gives the idea of a couple being together in photo frames. There is so much you can do with this idea with adjustment layers and if I were to do it, I would edit the color and create a different setting in each frame. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

Somewhere